The fruit for our 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon was selected from two of our estate vineyards in Paso Robles –Huerhuero and Creston Valley. Huerhuero Vineyard, in the hilly terrain between the El Pomar and Geneseo Districts, benefits from the moderating Pacific breezes that blow through the Templeton Gap in the afternoon as well as its limiting calcareous subsoils. Creston Valley Vineyard has picture perfect high terrain southern exposure and shallow soils with noticeable granulated limestone. Both of these vineyards produce Cabernet Sauvignon with an overall balance of expressive flavors and structure.
- Color: Garnet
- Aroma: Dried cherries and cassis with hints of anise liqueur and fine tobacco
- Taste: Full-bodied with cherries and hints of licorice; juicy, sweet and textured tannins linger into the finish
- 90 Points - Decanter, April 2017
- 90 Points - Tasting Panel, January-February 2017
- 93 Points, Gold Medal - Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition 2016