TERROIRS: rolled pebbles and red clay. AOC Costières de Nîmes.
APPELLATION: Costières de Nîmes
VARIETALS & DISTINCTIONS : vary by vintage. For more information, please refer to our fact sheet.
- Selection of parcels of old vines with naturally small yields.
- Manual harvest with sorting.
- Gentle extraction with manual punching down the cap.
- Barrel aging in French oak during 6 months for 50% of the volume in the
presence of malolactic lees.
- One single bottling run without filtration.
- Total production of 800 cases
- Appearance : Deep red with violet highlights.
- Nose : Pure and complex, the black fruit, cherry, and hot stones, are released with a bit of aeration.
- Taste : The dense & velvety body fills the palate and reveals notes of cacao, dried herbs and pencil lead. The fresh and fruity finish is heightened by mineral notes and fine tannins.
AGING POTENTIAL : Enjoy now or cellar up to 5 years.
FOOD & WINE PAIRING : Serve around 60°F (16° - 17°C)