TERROIRS: rolled pebbles and red clay. AOC Costières de Nîmes.
APPELLATION : Costières de Nîmes
VARIETALS & DISTINCTIONS : vary by vintage. For more information, please refer to our fact sheet.
- selection of parcels of old vines with naturally small yields
- manual harvest with sorting and refrigeration of the grapes
- direct press to preserve the acidity
- partial fermentation in barrels (50% of the volume)
- aging on lees during 6 months
- one single bottling run without filtration.
- Appearance: the pale yellow color tinted in green announces a wine with a great deal of freshness and purity
- Nose: the complex nose reveals floral and mineral notes with accents of fresh citrus fruits
- Taste: lively and fresh, the aromas of flowers and white fruits, blends with flint. The very soft finish evinces a great deal of minerality.
AGING POTENTIAL: Enjoy now or cellar 3 years.
FOOD & WINE PAIRING: Serve between 50° and 55°F (10° 12°C).