Other Reds

2012

MORELLINO DI SCANSANO I MASSI .750

Sangiovese

750 ML

Regular Price: $19.99

Special Price $16.99

Product Description

From the Guicciardini family, the I Massi, is 85% Sangiovese and a blend of Alicante, Merlot and Cabernet in the other 15%. It is aged for 8-10 months in vats and French oak followed by an additional 4-6 months in the bottle. This Tuscan wine is dense and boasts a complexity of spice and mineral as well as a robust palate with minimal acidity. This big wine begs to be paired with food, try it with osso bucco, venison stew or stuffed portabellas.

91 Points ~ Wine Advisory Board

Details

Varietal: Sangiovese

Region: Morellino di Scansano