Spanish Wine 101 Class: Part Three
6:00pm - 7:30pm
We are very excited to offer a three part class exploring the different wine regions of Spain!
In our final Spanish Wine 101 Class led by Erin Ungerman of New France Wine, we will we will travel to Catalonia, Spain. Tasting wines from three regions, all a short drive from Barcelona: Penedès, Priorat, and Monsant! This area is considered the culinary capital of Spain, and the wines are just as good as the food!
- Avinyó Cava Brut Reserva NV
- Mestres Cava 1312 NV
- Parés Baltà Blanc de Pacs 2016
- Buil & Giné 17-XI Montsant 2015
- Aloja Negre 2014
- Costers del Priorat Petit Pissarres Priorat 2015
- Alvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat 2015
These classes are not to be missed. Salut!
*You will also receive a $5 coupon the night of the class to use toward a purchase of $25 or more.